Welcome to my corner of the web. I'm Matthieu Caneill, a PhD student at the LIG research laboratory (Grenoble, France).
I work on distributed systems, and have fun doing research to improve the datacenter programming stack.
I'm also a strong free software supporter.
Latest blog posts
- 15 Oct 2015 » Turn x-y-z formatted data into a grid of z, for Gnuplot
- 16 Aug 2015 » A one-liner to catch'em all!
- 29 May 2015 » Install OpenStack with Fuel on HP RAID Controllers
- 25 May 2015 » Jekyll and other gadgets to manage a static blog
- 07 May 2015 » Debsources got swag and continous integration