Welcome to my corner of the web. I'm Matthieu Caneill, a PhD student at the LIG research laboratory (Grenoble, France).
I work on distributed systems, and have fun doing research to improve the datacenter programming stack.
I'm also a strong free software supporter.
Latest blog posts
- 23 Oct 2016 » Debugging 101
- 22 Oct 2016 » org-mode for PhD students
- 14 Oct 2016 » Life update
- 15 Oct 2015 » Turn x-y-z formatted data into a grid of z, for Gnuplot
- 16 Aug 2015 » A one-liner to catch'em all!